Here at Travelers Haven, we empower people to feel at home anywhere their lives take them. We are a full-service housing firm that helps individuals, businesses and organizations with traveling professionals find housing that works for them. We combine industry-leading software and inspired minds to connect thousands of traveling professionals to find housing that meets all their individual needs.
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you’ve been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
Vaccine Requirement: Travelers Haven is considered a “Contractor” under the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force’s COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors. As such, all employees are required by Federal mandate to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Exemptions from this requirement may be available for those with a disability (including medical conditions) or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Hiring rate/range: $45,000 – $55,000 base salary, earning additional uncapped commission with on-target earnings ranging from $70,000 – $90,000 on average
Actual compensation offered to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Work Location: Denver, CO. Our office is open, and we require all staff to be in the office a minimum 2 days per week.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm with an hour lunch break.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for both the creation and development of relationships with customers in your target market. You will be tasked with establishing and building newer accounts by identifying decision-makers and key business executives as well as deepening and maintaining long-term relationships with all accounts in your portfolio. A self-driven individual, with a strong customer service background as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment is essential.
Your success will be based on the ability to act as the liaison between internal departments and your clients, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our product and services. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are crucial skills for this role.
Be prepared to toggle between the fast-paced transaction sales and long-term strategic and programmatic sales. Our Account Managers are able to zoom out and see the big picture in how we can support our clients while zooming in to create the best experience and close each housing request.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Execute daily outbound efforts to expand existing accounts.
- Manage a pipeline of housing requests and convert orders at a high close rate
- Continually identify and grow opportunities within your portfolio.
- Create and present monthly/quarterly business reviews with key accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing customers.
- Act as an advocate for your clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed daily KPI requirements
- Work cross-functionally with support teams to deliver on clients requests
- Utilize analytical tools to identify trends in customer account usage.
- Must be able to use a computer, keyboard, and mouse for up to 8 hours per day*
- Must be able to sit or stand in a stationary position for up to 8 hours per day*
- Must be able to communicate via email and phone for up to 8 hours per day*
*Essential functions may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation
Required Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in account management or sales required (2+ years).
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to use consultative sales approach to identify additional opportunities within current customer base.
- Experience in hospitality or relocation a plus
- Available for travel (up to 20%)
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Wellness Days
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurance
- 401k plan + Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Regular team-building events and outings
- On-site gym on site
- Flavored sparkling water on tap, coffee, and snacks provided in the office
- Arcade games, golf simulator, and more
- Collaborative workspaces with adjustable sit-stand desks
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Company Paid Parking on site