The Associate Salesforce Administrator/Analyst will be a key employee in helping us expand our Salesforce instance and ever-growing user base. We use Salesforce across Marketing, Sales, Implementation and Training, Support, and Finance. As a data-first company, we rely on Salesforce to guide us and drive data decisions. We have a world-class implementation of Salesforce, and we are just getting started.
This role will report to the Director of Salesforce Solutions and Architecture.
What You’ll Be Doing – The day-to-day
You will be the person our internal stakeholders go to for day-to-day requests and support. You will help facilitate calls for projects, lunch and learns, and meetings for the Salesforce delivery team. You LOVE data and are strong in Excel. You can get your hands dirty with our data, but you also have soft skills to tell stories effectively to different audiences. You are versatile! You are also an agent of action, and open to coaching.
You will provide communication and oversight through projects, user requests, and various data projects assigned by stakeholders. You will take project requirements and translate them into actionable tasks and milestones. You will coordinate calls, take notes and action items, define roles and responsibilities, help with testing scenarios, and define success criteria.
- Assist, guide, and train Salesforce users across different teams on how to operate features in Salesforce and help find solutions for complex challenges
- Add new users to Salesforce with structured system permissions and data access
- Assist with maintaining clean data in the Salesforce org, de-duplicating and merging records
- Creating ad-hoc or scheduled reports based on requests from Salesforce users across the organization
- Cleaning up old reports and driving best practices for a world-class report folder process where everyone knows exactly where to go to get accurate data
- Assist with importing data sets of leads, contacts, and accounts.
- Assist with matching Accounts via acquired companies so we don’t introduce duplicates
- Assist with an ongoing cross-functional data hygiene program
- Assist with integrations between Salesforce and third-party applications
- Stay on-top of Salesforce releases, identify new features which would drive data efficiencies in releases, and socialize the features through effective communication with our end-users
Who You Are – The Essentials
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification or 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- The ability to teach Salesforce to others
- Team player who enjoys helping others and an excellent communicator who people naturally want to work with. Whether you are in-person or on a zoom video conference call, you are smiling and bring a can-do attitude to the table
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Fast learner. Ability to Connect the dots and deliver results quickly with minimal supervision or management
- A love for Trailhead and a strong desire to earn Salesforce certifications
- You aspire to be a Salesforce Developer or Salesforce Business Analyst one day
- Experience with CPQ/Quote-to-Cash Preferred
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness and education reimbursements
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our Canada, UK, and US offices.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in-office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.