Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
Recent awards include:
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- [email protected] Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Client Success Manager to manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts. As an Enterprise Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of Maven solutions for family benefits, as well as the ongoing management of Maven’s partnerships with companies that employ 1,000 – 25,000 employees. You will play a critical role in the success of Maven’s enterprise portfolio development. To achieve target enrollment and revenue goals, you will ensure that your assigned enterprise clients are delighted with Maven’s products and promote Maven to their employees year over year.
As a Client Success Manager of Enterprise Accounts at Maven, you will:
- Be the face of Maven for all client-related needs throughout the client lifecycle (implementation, launch and ongoing relationship)
- Lead end-to-end implementation of assigned enterprise clients to help ensure seamless, program launches and strong enrollment for each new client
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborate with cross-functional teams such as member support, program operations, data analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide member performance and program metrics on an ongoing basis to your client teams as part of regular meeting touchpoints throughout the year
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals, including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans; be prompt, responsive, and professional in all client-facing communications and interactions
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities for all assigned clients
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3 – 4 years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare, benefits or SaaS companies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience with managing high volume of clients is preferred
- Experience at a digital health company in the health, wellness, or family health space is preferred
- Experience supporting health benefit programs for employer or payer clients is a bonus
- Salesforce, Looker and/or Microsoft suite experience
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
***These benefits apply to Maven full time employees. Those joining our provider network on a contractual/ 1099 basis are not eligible for the benefits listed below****
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership and access to Spring Health
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer! You choose where you want to work from all summer, and go.
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited paid time off for salaried employees
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday happy hours (SF & NYC).
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience if you’re remote, and ongoing $50p/m reimbursement for WFH expenses.
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 16 weeks parental leave and 1 weeks flexible time upon return + $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend
- Annual professional development stipend and access to a personal coach through Maven!
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g [email protected]). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: [email protected].
Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News
The post Client Success Manager – Enterprise Accounts – Maven Clinic appeared first on WorldNewsEra.