Faction is the pioneer of multi-cloud data services. Our patent-protected services make a single data set available to any cloud, anytime, anywhere, enabling our clients to access, scale, and protect their data between clouds, without the fear of cloud lock-in. We are upending the economics of data storage and helping businesses of all sizes realize the true potential of multi-cloud today.
Faction is excited to announce that we were named Partner of the Year for Excellence in Innovation by Dell Technologies in 2021.
Director Marketing Demand Generation
What You’ll Do:
- Thought leader and expert on digital marketing, growth marketing and demand generation
- Execute and lead a team marketing managers focused on campaigns, events, paid digital advertising, marketing operations
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including demand generation and awareness programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
- Refine and drive continuous evolution to our demand gen strategy, ensuring our demand gen programs deliver against expected outcomes for all segments and regions
- Develop and activate multi-touch demand gen programs consisting of integrated inbound and outbound tactics to acquire and progress leads through the funnel
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to direct reports on the demand generation team with digital marketing operations and partner/channel marketing; set clear roles and responsibilities as well as business objectives for both the overall team and each team member
- Serve as a key point of contact for our sales leaders; build a collaborative relationship focused on supporting the needs of the sales organizations while also ensuring alignment to channel best practices and the overall marketing strategy
- Drive effective targeting & segmentation strategies, with focus on high propensity prospects
- Oversee digital marketing operations functions and ensure that inbound traffic driven by demand gen tactics effectively converts through our web experience
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with GTM Ops, including refinement of our lead scoring model & process to ensure successful hand-off of AQLs to the BDR team
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand gen activities on a weekly cadence; provide optimization actions based on what’s working well and opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate, select, and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand gen programs
- Ensure strong alignment with peers in the Marketing organization to drive integrated campaign planning and execution, including Brand, Content & Comms; Product Marketing; Client Marketing and Campaign Planning
- Prioritize resources, both personnel & budget
- Establish SLAs for all demand gen tactics
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 7v- 10+ years of related demand generation / ABM campaign management experience (digital demand gen, email marketing, field marketing, event marketing), with 3+ years of people management experience. International experience a plus.
- Cloud, Storage, Network and Cyber Recovery technology background preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
- Excellent presentation/advisory skills – clear, concise thinking and ability to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders on communications strategy
- Strong project management skills – must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- A strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
- Experience in the social good sector a plus; SaaS experience preferred
Salary Range: $155,000 to $175,000
What You Can Expect from Us:
First, the big stuff:
- We work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- You will be equipped with all the tools you need to solve new & exciting problems
- Numerous comprehensive health plans to choose from
- Company Paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Monthly Commuter and Technology Stipends
- Annual Wellness Match
- Flexible PTO
- 401k with Company match and immediate vesting
- Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays
The fun stuff:
- Work for a company that believes in full transparency and open communication
- Who doesn’t love a fully stocked kitchen (and yes, a beer fridge)
- Onsite Fitness Center
- The ability to have a Work | Life balance
- Monthly Employee Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations
- We Work Together, We Win Together!
Faction is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Faction does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender (in any form), age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Read Full Job Description