Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About The Role
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with leadership on some of the most impactful areas of the business. You will work cross-functionally across departments, be responsible for the strategy and execution of key projects, and get to know the inner-workings of a fast-growing start-up in a way no other role allows. This is the perfect role for hungry, analytical team-players who want to develop as leaders of technology companies or start their own businesses.
What you’ll do
You will devise strategy, build frameworks, structure solutions, and drive and measure results in the most critical areas of the business, while developing as a future leader of the organization.
Partner with Angi leaders to solve core business problems and drive results. This includes:
- Building frameworks and developing plans – help take a business objective or goal and break it down into a cohesive plan – identify specific areas of opportunity through analysis, understand the drivers behind them, set metrics to focus on, and layout goals and milestones that will get us there.
- Structuring actionable solutions – Take different drivers from a plan and develop action items that we can begin to execute on (this may involve working with internal teams like product or marketing, or external vendors such as PR firms or marketing agencies).
- Driving and measuring results – Analyze findings and results, measure impact, and remove any roadblocks with new actions or alterations that are necessary. A plan is only successful if it helps reach a business goal.
- Lead projects end to end – given Handy is evolving continuously, be prepared to jump into different areas of the business and take the lead in certain mission critical areas. This could involve leading a product initiative that works across departments, pursuing a new growth or partnership opportunity, or spearheading a new operational initiative.
- Develop as a future leader of the organization – by working through different projects and areas of the business, develop as leader of the organization with a) a deep level of expertise on how best to drive impact at Handy, b) develop an ability to work with and manage high performers, and c) become a champion of Handy’s value and culture.
Who you are
- Analytical and ambitious people, with a desire to learn and grow rapidly
- 7-9 years of professional experience in an analytical field such as management consulting, finance or another tech company
- MBA from a top business school (not a requirement so apply if you think you’re a good fit even if you didn’t go to b-school)
- Structured thinkers, with strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative problem solvers with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Read Full Job Description