At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for designation.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Specialist to support EMEA & APAC regions.
GoDaddy’s Recruiting Operations team partners with and supports the global Talent Acquisition team. We are responsible for the overall management of our team systems which includes Workday, Greenhouse and Service Now, in addition to different integrated platforms. To maintain compliance, the Operations team is also responsible for running and completing audits and building processes to support requirements at the local- and global-level. The Operations Specialist will work with cross-functional partners, internal stakeholders, and members of the recruiting- team to address system issues and errors. You will participate on different projects supporting out continued effort towards building globally consistent SLAs, processes, and programs.
What you’ll get to do
- Assist with recruiting systems support for Workday and Greenhouse
- Respond to Tier 1 recruiting-related cases and requests within Service Now
- Participate in and run monthly, semi-annual, and annual audits
- Manage key processes within Workday related to employee referrals
- Build and maintain internal knowledge articles and job aids for the Talent Acquisition team
- Assist recruiting team members and cross-functional partners with system-related errors and issues
- Test new functionality in Greenhouse and help with ongoing efforts to build global consistency across the recruiting function
- Creating and improving processes while seeking new and creative ways to build efficiencies
- Provide system testing support in Workday and Greenhouse for new functionality and errors
Your experience should include
- At least 2 years’ experience in Recruiting as a Recruiting Coordinator or Recruiter
- Experience utilizing Workday HCM & Recruit, Greenhouse and Service Now
- High proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint and Excel
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and partnership
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling verbal and written communication
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience and familiarity with different EMEA and APAC locations
- An agile mindset
- Working within a fast-paced, high-volume environment ideally within the tech industry.
- Demonstrated willingness and capability to dive into the details and proactively ask for help.
You might also have
- Fluency in additional languages
- Working in Recruiting Operations/ HR Operations as System Support Specialist is an advantage
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits, working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company, paid time off, competitive pay and benefits, opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with global presence, and much more. Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way
With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill
level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
More Information on GoDaddy
Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News
The post EMEA & APAC Recruiting Ops Specialist – GoDaddy appeared first on WorldNewsEra.