MasonHub Inc. is an innovative new provider of fulfillment technology and services founded in 2018 in Los Angeles. With an experienced management and technical team that understands the unique requirements of omnichannel fulfillment, our goal is to modernize the $150 billion 3PL industry with cutting-edge technology and unmatched hands-on service. MasonHub is backed by Canvas Ventures.
We built MasonHub from the ground up to support and scale rising, omnichannel brands that prioritize the customer experience. Rather than force retailers to adapt to outmoded and inefficient software, MasonHub is uniquely engineered to optimize inventory management and shipping. Our clients include disruptive activewear retailer Carbon38 and luxury size-inclusive ecommerce destination 11 Honoré.
- Manage the Inventory Control team
- Established internal cycle count and physical inventory procedures based on industry best practices.
- Set goals and establish priorities for the IC team.
- Serves as WMS and OMS super user and makes recommendations for system enhancements.
- Responsible for onboarding and training the inventory team across multiple facilities.
- Maintain inventory records and reconcile discrepancies
- Establish and maintain procedures to meet company and customer commitments
- Promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Train, motivate and lead others within area of responsibility
- Facilitate conflict resolution and enforce company policies and procedures
- 5 years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Supervises staff and directs work as they execute activities related to cycle counting, problem resolution, inventory management, stocking, material handling, equipment usage, and related needs
- Prepares work schedules and reacts quickly and effectively regarding unexpected labor needs
- Manages labor hours and payroll in electronic timekeeping system
- Interviews and trains prospective and new team members
- Supervises business support staff development including appraising performance, rewarding employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ensures team understands and works toward performance goals
- Recommends process improvements within the warehouse or fulfillment center
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels
- Ensures compliance to all company and customer policies and procedures including safety
- Schedules work for special and periodic inventories
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of the team.
- Prepares reports for leadership
- Assists in maintaining the physical properties of the warehouse
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Minimum 5 – 7 years related warehouse and/or fulfillment center experience in a multi-client environment.
- 1 year of manager experience preferred
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- Experience with warehouse management systems
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Read Full Job Description