Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of 28 companies to-date including Lively, Ever/Body, Calibrate, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, Intrinsic, UpLift, Kins, Keen, Overalls, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
Redesign is looking for a Mobile Engineer (iOS) to join our Engineering team! As the Mobile Engineer (iOS) on the Startup Creation team, for Redesign Health you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of healthcare applications aimed towards Apple smart devices. You will be involved in the development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, design and implement applications for iOS on iPhone, iPad, Watch and other connected devices
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of Redesign’s applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Implement test automation to find and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Suggest improvement for the current processes
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of proven iOS software development using Swift and/or Objective-C for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Watch, etc)
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines through prior experience publishing an app to the app store or working with white-label apps
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON in a cloud computing environment
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (integrations with payment, communication video conferencing, and authentication APIs)
- Expertise and knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with design trade offs between native and hybrid
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Communicates. Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions. Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Action Oriented. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
You will work out of one of the following locations:
In-office: New York, NY
Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare – We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome – We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners – We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives – We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness – We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously – We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program
Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News
The post Mobile Engineer (iOS), Startup Creation – Redesign Health appeared first on WorldNewsEra.