Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
We are seeking talented consulting leaders to join the Veeva MedTech Business Consulting group, a priority focus area for Veeva as we continue to help customers in the Life Sciences industry bring their products to market faster and smarter.
As a Principal Consultant, you will help grow the MedTech Business Consulting practice globally, focusing on building our brand, cultivating relationships, and identifying and selling projects to support our customers’ success. As an advisor, you will manage complex, team-based consulting projects for Veeva customers in MedTech – managing the day-to-day client relationship and being responsible for all aspects of delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and advise on MedTech projects as the operational face of a Veeva Business Consulting team
- Act as the solution architect to design end-to-end solutions and deliverable set required to meet our customers’ objectives
- Lead business development opportunities across MedTech – including identifying and generating opportunities and authoring differentiated proposals to solve our customers’ core challenges
- Leverage your industry network to build new relationships and grow the team
- Act as the trusted client contact for operational and strategic questions
- Lead multiple project engagement teams – empowering the team to plan and manage all aspects of delivery, from scope to quality assurance
- Experience leading complex, multi-stream, projects from initial scoping to project close, for global MedTech customers
- Working knowledge across the entire MedTech product life cycle from pre-clinical development to post-market commercialization. This should include deep expertise in 2-3 of the following: MedTech Clinical Trials, MedTech Regulatory Affairs, MedTech Quality, MedTech Engagement model design and execution, MedTech Communications & Content strategy, including Claims Management, Key Account Management, Market Access, New product planning, and Launch Readiness
- Experience cultivating long term relationships and identifying, architecting, and selling projects > USD $250K
- At least 10+ years of experience in a consultative role at reputable consulting firms or internal facing position
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
The post Principal Business Consultant – MedTech (Remote) – Veeva appeared first on WorldNewsEra.