Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
Please note that this opportunity is for a consulting opportunity beginning with a 6-month contract term. If you are interested in full-time employment with Panorama, please see currently open opportunities on our Careers page.
- Learn and become internally certified in two standard introductory product workshops during your first ~month
- Deliver our standard earning experiences in-person and/or virtually for diverse groups of participants on a project-to-project basis, choosing the specific projects that align to your availability, interests, and expertise (available project work will range from ~10-30 hours per week, highly dependent on seasonal demand)
- Design occasional custom learning experiences for educators, leaders, and other stakeholders in K12 school systems nationwide
- Lend subject-matter expertise in K12 education to Panorama clients, specifically in domains such as Multi-Tiered Systems of Support, Social-Emotional Learning, School Climate and Culture, Equity and Inclusion, and/or other domains to specific professional learning engagements
- Create and deliver experiences, resources and tools that move Panorama users from seeing data to acting on it
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-directed learners with strong systems for organization, communication, and project-management
- Demonstrated success working with multiple K12 education organizations to lead project-based professional learning programming
- At least 5 years of full-time experience teaching adult learners and strong facilitation skills
- At least 3 years of experience using technology and virtual platforms for designing and delivering successful teaching and learning experiences
- Demonstrated effectiveness advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in an education setting; for example, through engaging diverse stakeholder groups to achieve desired outcomes, participation in equity-centered initiatives, and/or the use of intentionally inclusive facilitation or teaching strategies
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across various roles and stakeholder groups to achieve successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate courageous conversations and to diffuse conflict if necessary
- Travel requirements: ~50-75% travel, public health conditions permitting (As of June 1, 2022 Panorama has returned to traveling for in-person engagements upon request, though we anticipate maintaining a high volume of requests for virtual professional development
- For virtual workshops: A strong internet connection, and anything else you need to facilitate a strong session (beyond a computer – we’ll provide that!)
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person “all team meetings” a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Read Full Job Description
The post Professional Learning Consultant (1099) – Panorama Education appeared first on WorldNewsEra.