How You’ll Support Our Mission
Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session. Will work closely with Sales to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer you will be part of our Sales Team team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing – the day to day
- Design training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies) in a blended learning approach
- Train/facilitate training of new salespeople
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses to identify continuing education needs for the team as a whole or for individual team members
- Monitor training objectives and results
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Liaise with external trainers or industry professionals and organize seminars as needs are identified
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
Who You Are – the essentials
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Best in class communication and presentation abilities
- BS degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Data focused
- Salesforce and Docebo experience
Who You Are – the desirables
- Experience in a sales position role
- Experience with building teams
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News
The post Sales Trainer – ESO | Built In appeared first on WorldNewsEra.