At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients every day – helping them live longer, better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer – helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery systems and software that will give new hope and new health to cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world.
Accuray develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems for alternative cancer treatments. Our radiation therapy for cancer makes treatment shorter, safer, personalized and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP FICO BSA to be part of the company’s major ERP transformation to SAP S/4 HANA.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Finance and Controls) is a hands-on role reporting to the Director of Business Applications, responsible for Requirements gathering, Process evaluations and re-engineering, System design, Prototyping, Configuring, Testing, Training and Sustaining of SAP S4 FICO modules. This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role, which includes coordination between global regions such as EIMEA, APAC, AMS, and Japan.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business acumen coupled with strong communication and influential skills and be seen as the trusted advisor for the business community where you will bring creative technology solutions forward to meet critical business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an extension to the Global Finance organization and continue to gain a thorough understanding of the current ‘As is’ environment, financial applications, processes, challenges/gaps and requirements.
- Translate business requirements accurately into high-quality System requirement specifications, Process workflow diagrams, and design, configure and test the changes made.
- Define ideal and practical business system solutions while driving standardization within the Finance work stream
- Actively engage in the business transformation efforts by understanding the business vision and translating that to a supportable and efficient systems roadmap/implementation plan.
- Be the IT SME and go-to person for the Finance organization in providing support related to SAP FICO modules.
- Use Agile methodology to gather, prioritize, and deliver on agreed-upon requirements and timeline.
- Provide support with standardizing, cleansing, mapping, translating, and migrating the data over to SAP S4 from legacy ERP
- Assist with user acceptance testing for implementation and enhancements.
- Provide support in enhancing/building new integrations and workflow processes with other systems like Concur, Hyperion, ADP, AccuImage, SalesForce etc.
- Advocate for and influence the business stakeholders on using standard SAP out-of-the-box functionality wherever applicable.
- Act as a liaison between business and SAP support and maintain IT business systems integrity by performing the necessary Release upgrades
- Project manage small/medium initiatives which include but is not limited to planning, scoping, developing estimates, managing, and delivering the project within the agreed-upon timeline and budget.
- Perform periodic documentation updates/conduct refresher training to the super users on recent changes made
- Roll out the changes/projects into Production system following the IT Change Control processes and framework.
- 7+ years’ experience in various roles in the design, implementation, and support of ERP systems, with specific experience in S/4HANA or ECC Operations related to FICO and Inventory.
- S/4 HANA certified in one or more areas of financial accounting and reporting
- Experience in gathering business requirements, developing functional SAP designs, configuring, troubleshooting, and providing end-user support and training.
- Solid understanding of Financial close activities, Local GAAP rules, SOX controls and General Finance processes.
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience i.e., ability to look at the end-to-end process and understand how it fits together.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate user design workshops and assist in facilitating the adoption of the new/changed business processes
- Adept in developing and maintaining relationships with global stakeholders.
- Experience with project managing small/medium initiatives which include but is not limited to planning, scoping, developing estimates, managing, and delivering the project within the agreed-upon timeline and budget.
- Strong communication, influential, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner, highly motivated and driven to learn and adopt new technological skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at a time.
- Desire to learn and stretch beyond current abilities and skillsets, with a proven history of growth in previous roles.
b. Preferred or Desired:
- Previous experience working in regulated discrete manufacturing industries like medical devices, biotech or pharmaceutical supporting SAP is a huge plus.
- Deep understanding of SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) and hands-experience mapping, configuring and building real-time application to application integrations between SAP and non-SAP applications using SAP CPI.
- Prior experience in migrating a legacy ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics AX to SAP
To qualify for this position, candidates must be able to furnish proof that they are authorized to work in the country they are applying on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
At Accuray, our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top – and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin – including individuals with disabilities and veterans.
More Information on Accuray