At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients every day – helping them live longer, better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer – helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery systems and software that will give new hope and new health to cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world.
Accuray develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems for alternative cancer treatments. Our radiation therapy for cancer makes treatment shorter, safer, personalized and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP Supply chain and Manufacturing operations BSA to be part of the company’s major ERP transformation to SAP S4 HANA. This is a hands-on, highly visible role reporting to Director of Business Applications, where you will be bringing in your SAP implementation experience, industry best practices/processes in Supply chain and manufacturing domain to lead the effort of migrating Supply chain technology solutions to SAP S4 HANA from legacy ERP system.
You will be responsible for Requirements gathering, Process evaluations and re-engineering, System design, Prototyping, Configuring, Testing, Training and Sustaining of SAP S4 Planning and Manufacturing modules in highly regulated GxP environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business acumen coupled with strong communication, customer service, consultative, and influential skills and be seen as the trusted advisor for business community/Stakeholders where you will bring creative technology solutions forward to meet critical business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an extension to the Supply chain & Manufacturing operations organization and continue to gain thorough understanding of the current ‘As is’ environment, Manufacturing operational applications, processes, challenges/gaps and requirements.
- Translate business requirements accurately into high-quality System requirement specifications, Process workflow diagrams, and design, configure and test the changes made.
- Define ideal and practical business system solutions while driving standardization within the Planning and Manufacturing domains
- Actively engage in the business transformation efforts by understanding the business vision and translating that to a supportable and efficient systems roadmap/implementation plan.
- Be the IT SME and go-to person for the Supply chain and Manufacturing Operations in providing support related to SAP S4 modules.
- Use Agile methodology to gather, prioritize, and deliver on agreed-upon requirements and timelines.
- Provide support with standardizing, cleansing, mapping, translating, and migrating the data over to SAP S4 from legacy ERP
- Troubleshoot any issues or problems and offer system/process solutions.
- Assist with user acceptance testing for implementation and enhancements.
- Provide support in enhancing/building/sustaining new integrations and workflow processes with other systems like QMS, MES, Salesforce, Agile, 3PL etc.
- Advocate for and influence the business stakeholders on using standard SAP out-of-the-box functionality wherever applicable.
- Act as a liaison between business and SAP and maintain IT business systems integrity by performing the necessary release upgrades
- Project manage small/medium initiatives which include but is not limited to planning, scoping, developing estimates, managing, and delivering the project within the agreed-upon timeline and budget.
- Perform periodic documentation updates/conduct refresher trainings to the super users on recent changes made
- Roll-out the changes/projects into Production system following the IT Change Control processes and framework.
- 7+ years’ experience in various roles in the design, implementation, and support of ERP systems, with specific experience in S/4HANA or ECC Operations (MRP, Production Planning, Production Scheduling, and Control, Material Master and BOMs)
- S/4 HANA Certified in one or more areas of Manufacturing (PP) and/or Planning
- Experience in gathering business requirements, developing functional SAP designs, configuring, troubleshooting, and providing end-user support and training.
- Good understanding of cGMP regulations, standards, and industry trends in manufacturing like Manufacturing 4.0 etc.
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience i.e., ability to look at the end-to-end process and understand how it fits together.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate user design workshops and assist in facilitating the adoption of the new/changed business processes
- Prior experience in helping automate/digitize supply chain processes and have led the functions through continuous improvement of the system processes.
- Adept in developing and maintaining relationship with global stakeholders.
- Experience with project managing small/medium initiatives which include but is not limited to planning, scoping, developing estimates, managing, and delivering the project within the agreed-upon timeline and budget.
- Strong communication, influential, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner, highly motivated and driven to learn and adopt new technological skills.
- Ability to work under ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at a time.
- Desire to learn and stretch beyond current abilities and skillsets, with a proven history of growth in previous roles.
b. Preferred or Desired:
- Previous experience working in regulated discrete manufacturing industries like medical devices, biotech, or pharmaceutical supporting SAP is a huge plus.
- Deep understanding of SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) and hands-experience mapping, configuring, and building real-time application to application integrations between SAP and non-SAP applications using SAP CPI.
- Prior experience in migrating a legacy ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics AX to SAP
- Good understanding of MES solution and how it integrates with core SAP Production processes
To qualify for this position, candidates must be able to furnish proof that they are authorized to work in the country they are applying on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
At Accuray, our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top – and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin – including individuals with disabilities and veterans.
More Information on Accuray