At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our Integration Analyst is an independent technical professional within Infobip Professional Services team. This person will be responsible for designing and delivering integration solutions in projects that require complex and custom developments in Latam. S/he will find new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers through Infobip solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Have a strong knowledge of all technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions
- Understand customer’ businesses, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- Can identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions
- Have an excellent understanding of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Can build a solid relationship with our presales and sales teams so they consider you an asset and enjoy working with you
- Integrate Infobip Products to the clients’ systems (custom-scripted solutions on mGate, API, SFTP, secure SMS, SaaS etc.)
- Conduct solution integration enablement sessions for customers and document with meeting minutes summaries
- Serve as a 3rd line support (escalation point) for the custom solutions and highly complex integrations
- Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction during implementation project
More about you:
- Experience that has developed your expertise system integrations, software solutions or similar roles.
- You have a wide range of interests and/or working experience in any of these: SQL, programming logic and computer networks. Groovy is a plus.
- Preferable have basic knowledge in virtualization.
- Proficient level both written and spoken in English and knowledge of Spanish highly preferred.
- Engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- Proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs) ·
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence. • Prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- History of taking initiative and proactively seeking creative solutions.
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
More Information on Infobip
Read Full Job Description