DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Top 5 Emerging Countries Oral Hygiene – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Emerging 5 Oral Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025).
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- The Procter & Gamble Co
- Yunnan Baiyao Group Co Ltd
- Unilever Plc.
- Dabur India Limited
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
- Colgate-Palmolive Co
- Johnson & Johnson
- These countries contributed $11,098.7 million to the global oral hygiene industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $14,548.7 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 5.6% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the oral hygiene industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $5,386.8 million in 2020. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $2,688.5 and $1,889.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the oral hygiene industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $6,983.4 million in 2025, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $3,439.4 and $2,781.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five oral hygiene market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five oral hygiene market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oral hygiene market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five oral hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five oral hygiene market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five oral hygiene market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five oral hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five oral hygiene market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Top 5 Emerging Countries Oral
3 Oral Hygiene in South Africa
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Oral Hygiene in Brazil
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Oral Hygiene in China
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Oral Hygiene in India
10 Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Oral Hygiene in Mexico
12 Macroeconomic Indicators
13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/molci